Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Guess what? I failed my chem again... =[ Slight improvement of 4 marks though.... "Cannot ask for too much wan"... Oh well... And I've calculated-- I'm getting an E8 for that subject...

But I haven't felt so relieved for a long, long time; having been released from all the worrying about coming tests (the next ones are only in T4W1)... And it feels so great!! Haha-


Anyway, I realised that all the blogs look different in Mozilla Firefox and IE... As in there's a slight difference in the fonts and the way colours appear... In terms of these 2 aspects, I think MF is better than IE... However, all the 'special effects' like fading and stuff like that, and the music from iWebMusic, cannot be seen (or heard)... But I'm still sticking to MF, coz its so much faster...

One last thing: Baohui says that that Monte Cristo episode is cool... Well, I can agree that its bloody good, but a tad too bloody for me... Wanna watch it? Its- Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, Ep 18- Duel... Don't say you haven't been warned, though... Baohui said that she saw the Count slice off the guy's fingers (boohoo!!)... I'm so glad I didn't notice that!