Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursaday, August 31, 2006

Haizz... Why do I feel so tired today??

Anyway, today's Teachers' Day-- Happy Teachers' Day!! =] It was super relaxing today, watching the matches and then the concert... A change from normal, boring school life... But at least after today, I realised that many of the teachers are multitalented... Haha... Ok, whatever... ;]

I went out with Hui Min after the celebrations and we met the same group of people over and over again... Kinda amusing... =) I guess there's only that many places that you can conveniently go to from school...

I'm having a bit of a problem with the pieces for my Music EYE practical-- they're too short!! I need 2 pieces that'll add up to 8 mins in total... The 2 I'm planning to play now adds up to only about 6 mins... Urgh... I'm so dead... So now I'm trying my best to get myself to learn Chopin's Etude in E major as soon as I can... Hopefully, I'll be able to play that for the EYE... Well, hopefully...

Also, I'm kinda sick of the black, gloomy, moody, so-not-colourful blogskin... I shall change it =]