Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday, January 21, 2007

It was rain and shine (at the same time) on Friday...

Then yesterday, it was basically raining elephants and giraffes when I came home from piano lesson... I was holding an umbrella yet I was wet up till my knees... Grrr...

Today was somewhat dry and cool... But then again, I didn't really step out of the house...

Hopefully, it'd be rain tomorrow... Heehee...

Anyway, I just finished reading a translation of Jihaku [Confessions] by Gackt, translated by Gerald Terrant, here... After realising that more than one of the pple around me find him/his songs great, reading up a bit about him, watching a few MVs on Youtube and listening to some songs on Radioblog, I just had to read his autobiography... Kinda drawn by his eccentric and unpredictable behaviour... And his pretty face... Haha... But anyway, the autobiography is rather readable, and does give some insight to his behaviour and childhood... But will seem absolutely rubbishy to non-fans... [read: I am a fan (^^)v]

Okay, I really should be finishing up with homework now... Hectic week up ahead, complete with tests and extra lessons... Haizz...

One more thing: I'm really missing Get Backers now... (T-T)