Monday, January 22, 2007

Tuesday, January 22, 2007

Yay! Finally, my blog is up again!

I only realised that my blog was blank yesterday when I went to check after making the last post... And the worse thing is that I don't even know when it was down... Poh Sin tagged on the 17th so it was ok then... I went to have a look on the 18th and it was still ok... So when did it come down? Hmmm... Oh, and the worst thing is that there's a grand total of 6 people who visited my blog from the 18th till today morning... Urgh... Sorry about that... I didn't have time to fix it yesterday night...

Anyway, I'm not surprised that something like that happened... 'Cos I'm always fiddling around with the template codes and adding stuff that I thought were interesting... Must have accidentally deleted something important in the process...

Speaking of interesting blog add-ons, I had to remove 2 of them 'cos they just don't match the new blogskin... Firstly, this cool digital clock look-a-like that I now have no idea where to get it from and what it's called (but I'll try to find out soon)... Next is the cute cat that used to sit on the top left hand side of my blog and if you click it, it'll follow your mouse no matter where it is... Haha... That one can be gotten from here...

I think that's about all for today... I shan't talk about school, cos like Tanya said, I was pretty dead the whole day... Yup~