Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Must've had one whiff too many of ammonia during chem lab lesson today... That odour's still lingering in my nose... Maybe I need to go sniff some perfume... And start sneezing... Urgh... Speak of sensitive nose... Someone, please, warn me to stay away from the test tube containing ammonia gas next time when I unstopper it... Yeah, baka me somehow forgot that the test tube was fuming with pungent ammonia gas when I unstoppered it to wash up... O_o

Anyway, during Amaths test today, Gackt's Redemption kept playing and replaying in my head... Yikes... Very distracting... Especially when I'm trying to make sense of the permutation/combination question... But yet, I miraculously can't remember the tune after that...

And finally, I am soooo not looking forward to Friday... =[