Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I feel like I'm rushing, rushing, rushing for everything!

Rushing to shop (for a box of Pocky for my Euphos) *don't look at me like that-- I just didn't know what to buy~*
Rushing to pack for my Taiwan trip
Rushing to translate the Kime videos
Rushing to blog
Rushing to practise the piano at least once before turning up at my teacher's house for a extended 2-hour lesson in dunnohowmanymonths
Rushing, rushing, rushing

Ahhh~

So anyway, I went back to school this morning-- thought I'd see my dear juniors one last time before I leave for Taiwan, since I'm gonna miss Farewell (TT)

After that, Hui Min and I went to have lunch at Taco Bell/KFC. Mmhmm~ And then HM (saved my life) brought me to the Japanese language centre that I'd otherwise fail to find, completely (--)''' I'm thinking of learning Japanese this holiday-- but it all depends...

And I still haven't decided which JC I want to/ can go to... *sigh* Well, I'll know the procedures tomorrow and hopefully, I'll be able to decide.